Jobcare is privileged to have a large number of volunteers who give of their time and expertise to help us in our mission. If you have a heart for unemployed people and time availability, we will do our best to involve you in one or more of our programmes.
Our volunteers come from all walks of life – executive and career coaches, trainers, self-employed business people, HR personnel, recruitment consultants, IT specialists, employees in partner companies and more.
We are delighted to announce that Worklink, a fellow not-for-profit has been consolidated into the Jobcare family. Established in 2012, Worklink has developed a national network of over 300 highly-skilled volunteers who have provided practical and professional support to jobseekers. We look forward to engaging with these volunteers over the next few months, providing them with opportunities to help unemployed people in Dublin and their local area. For further details about Jobcare/Worklink click here.
Here are some of the ways that volunteers can help Jobcare:
- Provide Career Coaching at Jobcare
- Provide mock interviews for jobseekers
- Review jobseekers’ CVs
- Mentor staff on our work programmes
- Mentor Jobnet participants in Dublin or in your local area
- Search for job vacancies and notify Jobcare
- Support a jobseeker in your local area
- Facilitate on the Jobnet programme in Dublin or in your local area
- Speak at a Jobcare event
- Attend Jobnet networking events
- Support a Jobnet Career Clinic
- Provide pro-bono professional services to Jobcare (e.g. IT support)
I WANT TO VOLUNTEER
Please fill out this form, then click SUBMIT.